Paytm mini kyc trick - Earn money online and many offer

Breaking News

Ads Here

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Paytm mini kyc trick

Paytm mini kyc trick with proof


So in this post am going to tell you about how to do mini Paytm kyc  from phone.

We all know that Paytm kyc was closed from last year March,  but in 2019 this new year you can do mini Paytm kyc  from phone in simple step.

First you need to open your Paytm app
And then click on passbook.
Second it will ask you for documents so please provide voter I'd for doing mini kyc.
Now will your three digit alphabet and 7 digit number and then click on three options and click OK.
Now all done your mini kyc is done now you can receive money in wallet and received cash back offer too

Or if you have doubt you can check on below video.



I hope you have enjoy this video now you have done your kyc.

Please comment down if you have problems I will solve it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment